Remember when I promised to write you all yesterday? About that..... :|
1. I confess that I have gained 5 pounds, and I am starting to freak out a little. Actually, that's a lie. I'm a mess about it. I texted my friend, Lauren, this morning and confessed all of my diet sins. No more late night cookies for this gal. Not a single one.
2. I confess that lately I have had zero energy. I'm completely against energy drinks, but lately I've been eye-balling the Red Bull and Monster energy drinks at the gas station. Any suggestions or good sources of NATURAL energy boosters?
3. I confess that I am in love with the new show "Red Widow." So intense, gives me chills! Sunday night. 9 o'clock. Be there, or be square.
4. I confess that I have 100% lost my tan since our fab trip to Turks and Caicos a couple weeks back. Simply because - as you all know, I'm far too lazy for the tanning bed. #sorrynotsorry
5. I confess that yesterday for lunch I had a medium, sugar free, vanilla latte from Mickey D's + sautéed salmon from the night before + a fruit and walnut salad. Seriously, Lori? I promise you, I strongly regretted that combination later.
6. I confess that last week I shipped my first package over to Germany. That in itself was cool, but THIS was even cooler... The dress that we sent to that particular customer - she posted a picture on Instagram giving us a shout out, and telling us how excited she was that she was going to wear that dress the day her husband returned from his tour. Not only did that bring tears to my eyes and give me chills, but it reminded me that THIS is exactly what I'm supposed to be doing. No matter how hard it gets, this is what I love. No doubt.